Music Together terms and conditions. By registering online you accept our terms and conditions:
- No refunds will be given after the first class.
- The new family $20.00 registration fee is also non-refundable.
- An administrative processing fee of 10% of the tuition payment is non-refundable.
- Materials: CD, songbook, parent guide, etc. are non-returnable unless undamaged, still sealed & suitable for resale.
- Registrations are non-transferable. If you are unable to take a class for which you have paid, please call 925-551-7722.
- Unlimited make-up classes within the semester are permitted. Missed classes will not be credited back. If you are enrolled in a subsequent semester you can carry those makeups forward. You cannot carry them forward if you are not enrolled in the next semester.
I agree to waive Music Together in the Tri-Valley, Inc., and its staff and teachers, Music Together Worldwide, Music n Beyond of Dublin and of Alamo, Contra Costa Ballet Centre, Ingram and Braun Musik Shoppe, Blackhawk Plaza and Center Cal Corp. and their owners of all claim for personal injury or property damage that may arise from use of the facilities before, during, or after Music Together classes. I also accept responsibility for my safety and the safety of my children at the studio before, during, and after Music Together classes.
Return to Registration Page